November 25, 2010

.

from Bernhard Zilling - Germany




.
Hi Bernhard, I apologize for not being able to express myself in German when it comes to deeper thoughts.
What you wrote is very meaninful...numbers are all around us influencing our life. Numbers made us understand nature, how our mind works ...we calculate every stage of our life, from how far we are from a point to how old we are, the time, the money...they give pleasure to our souls through music.Without numbers we would be blind they guide us to understand the equilibrum of the universe and more....;-))
I never liked math, I never understood if it was an invention or a natural code until I understood that I am more math than I thought!
Thank you so very much Bernhard for the thoughts and the beautiful art!
cheers
.

No comments: